If a billion dollar fast food chain can be successful using a team of teenagers to sell their product, what is stopping you? At least, that is the theory behind a recent article outlining McDonald’s successful training techniques.
How well you train your team will determine how successful they become. For example, McDonald’s has manual’s for every step in their business. They detail and help their teenagers become successful. They guide them in each step, and support them as they move up within the company.
Why shouldn’t you do the same?
If you give your employees the materials they need to be successful, they may surprise you. They may be successful! How?
- Offer your team plenty of information on each step within the company.
- No question is a dumb question!
- Train your managers to be supportive and effective.
- Weed out the toxic team members from those who have the traits you need.
- Flexibility and support for those that work hard for you are a must! If you care about them, your team will care even more about your business too.
In what ways do you set up your employees for success?