How you talk to your children helps shape the type of person they will be when they grow up. Why wouldn’t the same apply to your employees?
The words you use can make or break your team. So, how can you make them feel valued?
- Acknowledge them when they do well.
- Ask for their input.
- Invest yourself in how they feel.
- Admit when you are wrong.
- Ask for and answer questions.
- Thank your employees for their hard work.
If you treat others like valuable human beings, they will be happier in their position with your company.
How do you show your employee’s that you care?